Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Monday, Monday :-)



We're still here!

Pam

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 8:55 AM, Geoff Nelder <geoffnelder@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
> Where is everyone?
> Was it something I said?
>
> Geoff
>
> --- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, "Geoff Nelder" <geoffnelder@...>
> wrote:
>>
>> Forget parking farther away, get on your bike and pedal those fat cells
>> away. I have a long crossbar if you want to jump on mine.
>>
>> I did a great industrial archeology hike in North East Wales on Tuesday
>> with another vegan. The walk was gentle enough and only 5 miles. What burned
>> calories was the 14 miles cycle ride to get to my friend's house - all
>> uphill! But then to go home I was able to wheeeeeeee all the way.
>>
>> I'm on twitter now - mainly to do with writing and editing but if you want
>> to follow me then I am at
>> http://twitter.com/geoffnelder
>>
>> eat well
>>
>> Geoff
>>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Cats Group

Join a group for

cat owners like you

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment