Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Monday, Monday :-)



We're still here!

Pam

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 8:55 AM, Geoff Nelder <geoffnelder@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
> Where is everyone?
> Was it something I said?
>
> Geoff
>
> --- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, "Geoff Nelder" <geoffnelder@...>
> wrote:
>>
>> Forget parking farther away, get on your bike and pedal those fat cells
>> away. I have a long crossbar if you want to jump on mine.
>>
>> I did a great industrial archeology hike in North East Wales on Tuesday
>> with another vegan. The walk was gentle enough and only 5 miles. What burned
>> calories was the 14 miles cycle ride to get to my friend's house - all
>> uphill! But then to go home I was able to wheeeeeeee all the way.
>>
>> I'm on twitter now - mainly to do with writing and editing but if you want
>> to follow me then I am at
>> http://twitter.com/geoffnelder
>>
>> eat well
>>
>> Geoff
>>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment