Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Monday, Monday :-)



Hi Pam ~
How long have you been doing the yoga and weights? Maybe it just hasn't been long enough to see a change. But at the least, I'm sure you're feeling better! I imagine being at a plateau for a year is a bit discouraging but that's really good management on your part. I've been on a (slooooooooow) steady incline with periods of plateaus but at least I'm still losing. One of my goals for 2009 is to lose 60 pounds. I felt the need to aim for a tangible number. So far I've only lost 12 pounds this year, but in all I'm 38 lighter then when I was at my heaviest a year and half ago. For me, since I'm heavier, even adding a bit more exercise in my routine really makes a difference. I just have to get up and out. Having a dog helps, he keeps me company on walks and bike rides and makes me talk interact with strangers. :-)

Cindi

--- On Tue, 4/21/09, pdw <pdworkman@gmail.com> wrote:
From: pdw <pdworkman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Monday, Monday :-)
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 1:21 PM

My plateau has been about a year now . . . I don't want to eat less

and I am eating the right stuff. That only leaves exercise, but even

with walking 2.5 km per day, no change. Now that it is lighter in the

morning my body is waking up earlier, and I am starting some yoga and

weights when I get up, but I'm not sure what else to do at this point.

I do not have a lot to lose. 15 lbs would get me down to a nice

healthy BMI. But it's a little discouraging.

Pam









[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment