Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Monday, Monday :-)



Not long this time, but on and off over the past few years. I am able
to do more when it is light earlier, I suffer from SAD during the
winter and need a lot more sleep. On the plus side I didn't gain
weight over the winter, over holidays, on a three week road trip, etc.

Pam

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 9:27 PM, Cindi <cindi93069@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
> Hi Pam ~
> How long have you been doing the yoga and weights? Maybe it just hasn't been
> long enough to see a change. But at the least, I'm sure you're feeling
> better! I imagine being at a plateau for a year is a bit discouraging but
> that's really good management on your part. I've been on a (slooooooooow)
> steady incline with periods of plateaus but at least I'm still losing. One
> of my goals for 2009 is to lose 60 pounds. I felt the need to aim for a
> tangible number. So far I've only lost 12 pounds this year, but in all I'm
> 38 lighter then when I was at my heaviest a year and half ago. For me, since
> I'm heavier, even adding a bit more exercise in my routine really makes a
> difference. I just have to get up and out. Having a dog helps, he keeps me
> company on walks and bike rides and makes me talk interact with strangers.
> :-)
>
> Cindi
>
> --- On Tue, 4/21/09, pdw <pdworkman@gmail.com> wrote:
> From: pdw <pdworkman@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Monday, Monday :-)
> To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 1:21 PM
>
> My plateau has been about a year now . . . I don't want to eat less
>
> and I am eating the right stuff. That only leaves exercise, but even
>
> with walking 2.5 km per day, no change. Now that it is lighter in the
>
> morning my body is waking up earlier, and I am starting some yoga and
>
> weights when I get up, but I'm not sure what else to do at this point.
>
> I do not have a lot to lose. 15 lbs would get me down to a nice
>
> healthy BMI. But it's a little discouraging.
>
> Pam
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment