Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Monday, Monday :-)



My plateau has been about a year now . . . I don't want to eat less
and I am eating the right stuff. That only leaves exercise, but even
with walking 2.5 km per day, no change. Now that it is lighter in the
morning my body is waking up earlier, and I am starting some yoga and
weights when I get up, but I'm not sure what else to do at this point.

I do not have a lot to lose. 15 lbs would get me down to a nice
healthy BMI. But it's a little discouraging.

Pam

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Cindi <cindi93069@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
> Hi Dragon ~
> I'm glad to hear that you are doing well with eating! I understand about the
> being stuck. I hit a plateau I couldn't break for 4 weeks or so. Finally
> dropped another 5.5 lbs this last week so I'm happy bout that. Though
> frustrating, plateaus are better than gaining at least. :-)
>
> Cindi
>
> --- On Mon, 4/20/09, The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> From: The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk>
> Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Monday, Monday :-)
> To: "Fly Dieters" <flydieters@yahoogroups.com>, "Lynda Renney"
> <ljrenney@xtra.co.nz>, onehundredplussupport@yahoogroups.com, "RC_Hip_thigh"
> <Rosemary-Conley_Hip_and_Thigh@yahoogroups.co.uk>, "vegetarian slimming"
> <vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com>, "wanna lose it"
> <wannaloseit@yahoogroups.com>, "Witchy Weight Loss"
> <Witchy_Weight_Loss@yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 9:03 AM
>
> My weight is static at around 306 pounds, I am not unduly unhappy with
>
> this (I mean obviously I would prefer to be around half that but
>
> still!), the reason I am not unhappy is because I seem to have got back
>
> into a habit of checking my food intake and actually eating enough!  If
>
> I can stick with it for a few more weeks the weight should hopefully
>
> start to come off.
>
> One problem I seem to have is water retention around my ankles/lower
>
> legs and I want to find a herbal way of dealing with this - any ideas?
>
> The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
>
> Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green
> Man
>
> http://tempewytch. blogspot. com/ - stitching/house
>
> http://tempewytchdi et.blogspot. com/ - diet/angst
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Weight Management Challenge

Join others who

are losing pounds.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment