Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Monday, Monday :-)



Hi Dragon ~
I'm glad to hear that you are doing well with eating! I understand about the being stuck. I hit a plateau I couldn't break for 4 weeks or so. Finally dropped another 5.5 lbs this last week so I'm happy bout that. Though frustrating, plateaus are better than gaining at least. :-)

Cindi

--- On Mon, 4/20/09, The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
From: The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Monday, Monday :-)
To: "Fly Dieters" <flydieters@yahoogroups.com>, "Lynda Renney" <ljrenney@xtra.co.nz>, onehundredplussupport@yahoogroups.com, "RC_Hip_thigh" <Rosemary-Conley_Hip_and_Thigh@yahoogroups.co.uk>, "vegetarian slimming" <vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com>, "wanna lose it" <wannaloseit@yahoogroups.com>, "Witchy Weight Loss" <Witchy_Weight_Loss@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 9:03 AM

My weight is static at around 306 pounds, I am not unduly unhappy with

this (I mean obviously I would prefer to be around half that but

still!), the reason I am not unhappy is because I seem to have got back

into a habit of checking my food intake and actually eating enough!  If

I can stick with it for a few more weeks the weight should hopefully

start to come off.

One problem I seem to have is water retention around my ankles/lower

legs and I want to find a herbal way of dealing with this - any ideas?

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)

Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green Man

http://tempewytch. blogspot. com/ - stitching/house

http://tempewytchdi et.blogspot. com/ - diet/angst

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]











[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Group Charity

Food Bank

Feeding America

in tough times

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment