Saturday, November 13, 2010

[Vegetarianslimming] Weightwatchers

 

I've been going to WW for about 8 months, have lost 36 pounds and am now down to a BMI of 24. Still need to work at it though.

I didn't think it'd work for me, but it is useful to be weighed every week (it's so easy to get lax about weighing oneself) and to chat with others who are also weightwatching, though I find most of the food talk irrelevant to me.

They started their new Pro Points Plan this week, and I think I'll just ignore that.

For me the main thing is tracking, and getting weighed. I soon find out if I've eaten too much, or the wrong sort of food for me.

Lila

--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, Haras <granolagothnyc@...> wrote:
>
> One note on Weightwatchers: You don't have to go to meetings.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment