Saturday, November 27, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] For those who celebrate Thanksgiving...what'd you have?

 

We had turkey with all the fixens

________________________________
From: Cindi <cindi93069@yahoo.com>
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, November 27, 2010 1:05:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] For those who celebrate Thanksgiving...what'd
you have?

Sounds like you had a good feast, too, Cassie! Ah yes, that's the trouble with
leftovers, they stick around til you eat them (or toss it). ;-)
Congrats on your first marathon! That's too funny they figured out what exercise
you need for what you ate; good idea though!
Cindi

--- On Sat, 11/27/10, Cassie Dixon <roxy87cabriolet@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Cassie Dixon <roxy87cabriolet@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] For those who celebrate Thanksgiving...what'd
you have?
To: "Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com" <Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 4:59 AM

 

 

   
     
     
      Super sweet sweet potatoes with Carmel, ricemellow cream and candied
pecans (my sister made it)

Zuchinni Parm Bake (I made it with lots of zuchinni and yellow squash,
breadcrumbs, chunky tomatoe sauce, rennet-free mozz)

Stuffing with faux-sausage crumbles, carrots, onions, vegetable broth, mushrooms
(my mom made it for me and my sis)

I had bought a bunch to make a salad but left it at home.

Vegan pumpkin brownies with dark chocolate chips melted on top.

I also can't resist pecan pie, but on TDay I only split a piece with my dad. 
Yesterday however I ate a large piece after lunch and then again around 9:30
pm.  I can't wait til it's out of the house! Lol.

See no evil, eat no evil is my logic :))

All I can say is that I'm so very glad to be a jogger, as I ran my first half
marathon last Sunday, ran 2 miles on Tuesday, 4.2 on Thursday, and 3 yesterday. 
I read an article that related each piece of a traditional T-dinner with how far
you'd hve to run to burn it off.

Pecan Pie needs 3.2 miles to disappear from your waistline.  I better get off
this couch and start running more!

Cassie

"life's a garden, dig it!"

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 26, 2010, at 5:50 PM, Cindi <cindi93069@yahoo.com> wrote:

I went to a good friend's for a nice low-key, dinner last night.

She whipped us up a nice feast of:Stuffed eggplantBaked yams topped with a
coconut/green curry/lime mix Pickled beetsSauted beet greens with garlic &
Romano cheeseVegetarian gravy

and then pumpkin pie and whipped cream.

Yum!

How about you, for those who gather on Thanksgiving?

Cindi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

   
   

   
   

 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment