Tuesday, November 16, 2010

BUNNY - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Weightwatchers

 

Hi Bunny,
 
I have never been to Weight Watchers so I don't speak from personal experience.  However, I wonder if the people who don't 'get' vegetarianism are simply expressing a personal point of view.  Sometimes people are 'against' things purely on the basis they don't understand them.  I know that the Weight Watchers organisation isn't against a vegetarian diet and, in fact, there is a Weight Watchers vegetarian cookbook.
 
http://www.amazon.com/Weight-Watchers-Versatile-Vegetarian/dp/0764564072
 
If you open this link to the WW UK site then scroll down to the box 'Weight Watchers can work for you' you'll see in the first line that they definitely cater for vegetarians.
 
I know nothing whatsoever about TOPS.  Are you happy with their programme? 
 
Cheers from Marie

--- On Sun, 14/11/10, Bunny Bright <bunny.bright@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Bunny Bright <bunny.bright@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Weightwatchers
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 14 November, 2010, 15:38

 

Good job on the weight loss. I used to go to WW but now I can't afford it so I
go to TOPS. They both think I'm crazy for not eating animals.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment