Sunday, November 14, 2010

Re: DRAGON - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Pish, piffle and pout

 

Thanks Marie

The recipes have gone by the board at the moment (again due to the show) but another week and that can start again as well!  Mark has made me promise not to buy any more cook books until we have done a recipe from each of the ones we have *grin* which is a shame as I like reading cook books just for the fun of the reading!

As I say though I will not let this beat me - I will be slim, I will be slim, I will be .... ooh is that a cheese and onion pasty?!!  Oh are you ready for the Veggie Christmas magazine?

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Green Man, The Aerodrome 
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchs-crafts-and-s/
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchhealthyliving/

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment