Sunday, November 14, 2010

DRAGON - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Pish, piffle and pout

 



Hi Dragon,
 
What a pain in the proverbial ****(pardon my French!) that you are not doing so well with the weight.  The positive thing is that this time you can actually pinpoint the reason for the gain. 
 
Good for you for making plans for next week rather than regretting what's in the past.  As you say, you know you can do this and I have every faith in you too. 
 
I'm looking forward to hearing how your tracking goes when you get started again.  Do you write things down or do you use a computer program to track things?
 
I hope you enjoy planning your menus.  You can't go too far wrong with the Vegetarian Christmas magazine.  Are you still working your way through your cookbooks too?  That sounds like lots of fun to me.  I recently (within the last 18 months or so) found a great little book with lots of simple to prepare (and inexpensive) recipes.  Don't be put off by the title - it's 'Vegetarian nosh 4 students' by Joy May.  I can't remember exactly where I bought it but I'm fairly sure it was either Borders or Waterstones and I imagine it would still be widely available.  It could well be something which would give you some ideas for simple supper menus.
 
Cheers from Marie

--- On Fri, 12/11/10, The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: The Dragon dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk

 

Weighed in this morning and I am now the heaviest ever - so even though I can't really get back to proper eating for another week I AM going to track my food (as well as I can bearing in mind I will be eating at the pub at least twice!!) - the main thing this week is to ensure that I am eating enough THEN I can start making sure I am eating enough AND that it is healthy - so today is yet another start over *sigh*

Ah well - I have been here before and succeeded so I will do again!

.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment