Monday, November 15, 2010

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: Weightwatchers

 

Because I am Gold (i.e. within my healthy BMI range) I don't have to pay any more. Great incentive to stay Gold.

There are a few other vegetarians in the group.

But as the leader and most of the group eat meat most of their talk is irrelevant to me and I hate the "why?" questions. (You know, why don't you eat this? why don't you eat that?) Much easier in a veggie group where you can just take all that for granted.

Lila

--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, Bunny Bright <bunny.bright@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> Good job on the weight loss. I used to go to WW but now I can’t afford it so I
> go to TOPS. They both think I’m crazy for not eating animals.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment