Friday, November 12, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Pish, piffle and pout

 

Why are you rating at the pub?

________________________________
From: The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk>
To: Fly Dieters <flydieters@yahoogroups.com>; Lynda Renney <ljrenney@yahoo.com>;
vegetarian slimming <vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com>; Witchy Weight Loss
<Witchy_Weight_Loss@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 8:43:24 AM
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Pish, piffle and pout

Weighed in this morning and I am now the heaviest ever - so even though I can't
really get back to proper eating for another week I AM going to track my food
(as well as I can bearing in mind I will be eating at the pub at least twice!!)
- the main thing this week is to ensure that I am eating enough THEN I can start
making sure I am eating enough AND that it is healthy - so today is yet another
start over *sigh*

Ah well - I have been here before and succeeded so I will do again!

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Green Man, The Aerodrome 
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchs-crafts-and-s/
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchhealthyliving/

     

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment