Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Don't know how I am doing

 

Not a bad idea Cassie - but if I don't have the energy to eat the oats and raisins Dr Dragon leaves for me (milk in the flask at my side) then the idea of getting up to MAKE something (however simple) is not there either (no energy to even heat a tin of soup)

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Green Man, The Aerodrome 
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchs-crafts-and-s/
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchhealthyliving/

--- On Mon, 29/11/10, Cassie Dixon <roxy87cabriolet@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Cassie Dixon <roxy87cabriolet@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Don't know how I am doing
To: "Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com" <Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, 29 November, 2010, 18:12

Can you drink most of your calories?  I'm sure a banana sunbutter smoothie (soy milk and ice) and then sprinkle in some sort of seed.  I've been using chia seeds lately instead of flax.  They have some great qualities (and are helping me get 'regular')

Cassie
"life's a garden, dig it!"

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Be a homeroom hero! Help Yahoo! donate up to $350K to classrooms!


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment