Thursday, November 11, 2010

[Vegetarianslimming] diet? what diet?!!

 

Okay things haven't been going too well, Dr Dragon is out most nights now, menu planning has gone by the board, health went downhill BUT only another week (well week and a smidgeon) and things can start afresh (roll on Sunday 21st!), from Monday 22nd I can start tracking again as I won't be eating at the pub (because of Dr Dragon being in a show he is not home to cook and I can't stand and do it so pub food it is!)

I got hold of the Vegetarian Christmas magazine so I will pick out the few menus in there that I want (lots have nuts in so no go for me!) and then pass it on to Marie :) - other than that back to tracking AND seeing the nurse once a fortnight just to keep a check on my weight and ankles.

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Green Man, The Aerodrome 
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchs-crafts-and-s/
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchhealthyliving/

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment