Sunday, November 7, 2010

Re: BUNNY - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] I'm new. Well I'm old, just new to this group

 

Thank you so much for the welcome Marie. As you can see, I'm a week behind in my
emails. I'm 62 and my grandson had been here all week helping me so I've been
busy with that. My fall vegetable garden is only 12X12 so we are making another
12X12 garden . I want lots of fresh fruit n vegetables to help keep me out of
the high carb foods.

________________________________
From: Marie Rieuwers <marierieuwers@yahoo.co.uk>
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, October 31, 2010 11:46:44 AM
Subject: BUNNY - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] I'm new. Well I'm old, just new to
this group

Hi Bunny,
 
I'm sorry this welcome is so late but I have been having huge computer
problems.  Yahoo seems to have had me on their black list for some reason and I
haven't been able to send any messages. 

 
Anyway, a belated welcome.  I'm Marie, 64, an expat Australian now living in The
Netherlands.
 
You have hit the nail on the head.  We all know what we should be eating but
knowing what to do and being able to put it into practice are two very different
things.  That's where the support of the group is invaluable.
 
Cheers from Marie 

--- On Mon, 25/10/10, bunny.bright <bunny.bright@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: bunny.bright <bunny.bright@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] I'm new. Well I'm old, just new to this group
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 25 October, 2010, 0:18

 

Hello, I'm Bunny and would like to be a part of the group. I've been vegetarian
for many years but I got fat eating too many carbs n nuts. I'm hoping to get
some ideas on how to get this weight off by a new way of eating. Well really, we
all know how/what to eat. I guess I just need some support.

.

     

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment