Monday, June 29, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Weighed in on Saturday



My weigh in at the weekend was reasonably good - I had been out for 2 meals during the week (one of them was Friday night), and I stayed the same on Saturday - this means that over the course of June I have lost 6 pounds in total and I am very happy with this!

I did a lot more walking than I am used to on Saturday (Dr Dragon and I had friends to stay over the weekend) and I was really suffering for this yesterday but I forced myself to walk through the pain and stiffness and even though I was popping the pain killers it seems to have done the trick as I can actually walk today!

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green Man
http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Health Groups

for people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Ask questions,

share experiences

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment