Thursday, June 4, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Fw: File - Questionnaire for new members





Picturesque PALS
Hi,
I am wlsals - which is in memory of my father Warren Lee Stickney who passed away from ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease).
I live in Georgia, USA.
Am in my late 40's.
I have recently rejoined the vegetarian world after a few years absence.
I am the primary cook in my household and the only vegetarian.
Thank you for letting me join your group.
Kathy
wlsals

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

discuss everything

related to dogs.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment