Saturday, June 13, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Not feeling so happy today



After my pleasure over losing 4 pounds last week I went and weighed in
today to discover 2 have gone back on - I nearly burst out crying in
the middle of Boots I was that upset, the only things I can think that
can have affected this is that on a couple of days I only just got over
a thousand calories and I have been taking pain killers again (the pain killers suppress my appetite as well as a side effect being weight gain *sigh*).

Dr Dragon is suggesting I try and get out a bit more (see if a little
more walking does the trick) so we are going to try me getting the bus
into the centre of Cambridge, doing some bits and then getting the Park
and Ride out to meet him at the car to come home.  One problem with this is what do I DO in Cambridge! If I could meet someone, or there was a group to meet up with, it would give me more of a reason - but see how it goes I suppose!

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green Man
http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment