Tuesday, June 16, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] new here



hi,
 I am new and also fairly new to being a veggie. I am the only one in my family but my husband eats very little meat.
 I do it as I love animals a lot. I live surrounded by sheep ,lambs and cattle so why would I want to eat them.
 I am 59(ouch) but in 2007 I started being ill with loads of vertigoes and the dr sent me for blood tests and I was found to have type 2 diabetes. My father had it in his 60's. I have lost weight but am finding it hard to maintain,thats why I have joined.
 I live in NW of England, in a village..well on the side of a hill actually.
 I have 3 grown up family and 2 grandchildren 7 and 5. We have 2 rescued dogs and 2 elderly cats and another cat has been here tonight. We have fed it and it has an outbuilding to sleep in. My husband does a lot for the local shelter so he will try and get it a new home if no-one claims it. My youngest Molly doesn't like cats(they told us she had lived with 4 cats but I am not sure) Also my cousin left her budgie and now she don't want it back. So there you are...now I look forward to reading your posts. Sandra  from a sunny England...at the mo! 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Love cars? Check out the

Auto Enthusiast Zone

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment