Monday, June 22, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] FW: [SPAM] - Announcement from Alexandra Jamieson - Healthy Chef Alex - Bayesian Filter detected spam





Thought some of you might be interested in this web site.
Sam

June 19, 2009

Dear friend and clients:

I'm delighted to tell you that my business is expanding! As you know, I have
been spreading the word about holistic nutrition and healthy living for
years. As someone who's been supportive of my work, I wanted to share some
exciting changes in my business.
I've recently re-launched my website, www.NutritionforEmpoweredWomen.com,
where you can learn about my new approach: helping professional women excel
through good food that gives them energy, strength and focus.

My mission is to teach women about the power of healthy food and the
astounding ways it can positively transform everyday life. Many of my
clients are experiencing nutrition and lifestyle challenges that take a toll
on their personal and professional success. These women have lots on their
plate and are stuck in eating ruts like:

. Excessive use of coffee, soda and sugary treats just to get through
the day
. Roller coaster energy swings that make them crave more sugar and
coffee
. Daily anxiety, stress and lethargy (even though they're pretty good
at hiding it)
. Fear that they will never lose the weight
. Aches and pains that are affecting their ability fulfill their goals

You can read what my clients have said about working with me and the
transformation they have witnessed in their lives here:
http://www.nutritionforempoweredwomen.com/testimonials

My clients are so thrilled to learn that there is a better way to fuel their
lives. I believe that women have great capacity for transforming the world.
With the right nourishment, women can tap into a reservoir of passion and
creative power.

I have watched scores of women move beyond health barriers they thought were
permanent and into a productive and profitable life flow. My clients marvel
at the pronounced changes that they experience when they celebrate, care for
and heal their bodies.

My client base is growing, mostly through referrals and speaking
engagements. If you know someone who would benefit from my work, I would be
happy to talk with them to see if I can be of help. Please feel free to call
with questions at (917) 345-2304 or email me directly at
Alex@NutritionforEmpoweredWomen.com.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Warmly,

Alex Jamieson
P.S. Don't forget to check out my new website:
www.NutritionforEmpoweredWomen.com.


This message was sent by: Nutrition For Empowered Women, 240 10th street,
#1, brooklyn, ny 11215

Email Marketing by iContact: http://freetrial.icontact.com

Manage your subscription:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=50088909&l=62962&s=E4KP&m=36
9334&c=491896

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment