Sunday, June 21, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: Serious Wootness!



>>>> I shifted 4 pounds this week and whilst my BMI is still a smidge over 50 (50.1) I reckon another good week will see that down in the 40's

There are three weeks until I go away - here's hoping I can shift another decent amount before then! <<<<

Woo hoo! That's fantastic. You are so close to crossing that BMI border!

Now, mind if I ask what "wootness" is?

I love learning about dialect and language, but I wish I knew more about British ways of expression. One phrase I've picked up over the years is "and Bob's yer uncle." I teach science in high school, and I say that from time to time just for fun. My students think it's funny, but every once in a while one of them will use it. One of my favorites was a girl who gave a powerpoint presentation and put that on the last slide.

Cheers,

Trish

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment