Saturday, June 13, 2009

DRAGON - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Not feeling so happy today



Hi Dragon,
 
That's tough after doing so well last week.  I know what a disappointment it must have been when you saw the weight today. 
 
It sounds like a good plan to see if you can get out and about a bit more.  As for what to do in Cambridge - I have an idea.  What about meeting up one day soon with a crazy Dutch/Aussie lady who just happens to be coming to England next week?!?!?!?!   LOL ;-)
 
Hugs from Marie
 

 

After my pleasure over losing 4 pounds last week I went and weighed in
today to discover 2 have gone back on - I nearly burst out crying in
the middle of Boots I was that upset,
.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment