Thursday, March 17, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: soy-belly fat?

 



Well- I love soy milk of all kinds, but I am in the process of fading it out-that's for sure.

And, I eat a lot of products with soy in it. I think you are right-and I am about to actively get rid of anything that is GMO.

Thank you for the Hempmilk recipe...

But, my bigger disappointment is the PROCESSED soy (UGH...) Guess I'll be buying the book for a hundred gazillion bean recipes.

I am determined to be svelt again without eating meat! I don't mind starting with lacto-ovo because vegan still seems so limiting. This is my 4TH time going vegetarian and I really want to make it stick. My weight has been crawling up higher, and higher and now I totally disgusted. I just have to get a grip on this.

I also noticed on my calorieking charts that everytime I eat dairy, wheat and even processed soy............my calories go over limit....as does fat.

Lynn (with a long way to go)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment