Friday, March 18, 2011

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: soy-belly fat?

 

I always feel lost reading your pose because the previous one is cut off.

________________________________
From: LynnS <lsparling3@yahoo.com>
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, March 17, 2011 6:53:12 AM
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: soy-belly fat?

Yes, you are right....nothing happens without exercise, Marty.
I'm on that as well. I am a walker and I love my bicycle so I am glad the
weather is breaking. I did read an article that even 30 minutes is soooo
beneficial. I believe that because ironically, I've made myself take at least
that much time- even if 10, 10, 10 throughout the day.

I'm also now commuting which stinks because it robs my time. (I am a fulltime
student and worker)so time is a commodity.

Lynn (with a long way to go)

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment