Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: soy-belly fat?

 

I don't think soy is good because it's GMO

________________________________
From: Lila <lila060506@yahoo.co.uk>
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, March 16, 2011 11:10:51 AM
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: soy-belly fat?

I don't know if soya milk makes me fat as I can't drink it (it makes me sick so
I gave up on it).

I am OK with ordinary skimmed milk, but only drink it in tea and coffee, not by
itself.

And I'm OK with Quorn, which some people can't eat. You can get various Quorn
"chicken style" products. Hope they are available where you live.

Lila

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment