Thursday, March 24, 2011

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Exercise

 

Bananas and IBProphen are good for taking care of gym aches and pains. Stretching on the off days, taking a gentle yoga class, will surely help work that lactic acid do that your muscles don't tighten and/or cramp.
Imagine how good you'll feel after a few weeks. Also, make sure you are pushing yourself to the right limit-the fine line between easy and difficult. If you are pushing too hard, it could hurt you in the long run.
Best of luck! I'm heading to the gym today. Ran yesterday and my calves are soooo tight. I stretched them all through the night and hope my Hubby gives me a leg massage tonight :)
Cassie
"life's a garden, dig it!"

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 24, 2011, at 4:56 AM, "Lila" <lila060506@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Aching all over after going to gym yesterday. Wonder how much pain is necessary ...

Lila

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment