Sunday, December 5, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: WI

 

Hi Lila

Yep this looks l, I have the book and there are some good recipes in it (mind you some substitutes will need to be made Quorn sausages for instance for the Toad in the Hole etc)

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Green Man, The Aerodrome 
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchs-crafts-and-s/
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchhealthyliving/

--- On Sun, 5/12/10, Lila <lila060506@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: Lila <lila060506@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: WI
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 5 December, 2010, 8:38

This one?

http://rationbookdiet.com/

Some of us were registered as vegetarians, that meant having an extra cheese ration instead of meat.

8 oz of sugar a week sounds like a lot, but probably lots of us eat hidden sugars. Difficult to avoid unless you make everything yourself from basic ingredients.

I still have my sugar unopened since starting with WW.

I have not bought any marge or butter in that time either, though I do use a little vegetable oil in cooking.

When I get down to my ideal weight I'll gradually re-introduce a little spreading fat.

But will try to avoid re-introducing sugar.

Of course margarine was very different in those days!

Lila

--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@...> wrote:
>
> I just got hold of The Ration Book diet, and as "you know what!" was heavily rationed I am hoping for plenty of healthy, veggie meals (it is split into seasons as well so that will help!)

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment