Saturday, December 4, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: WI

 

I just got hold of The Ration Book diet, and as "you know what!" was heavily rationed I am hoping for plenty of healthy, veggie meals (it is split into seasons as well so that will help!)

Now off to try and discover how many kcals and fat etc there will be in the carrot curry we are planing on for later this week :)

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Green Man, The Aerodrome 
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchs-crafts-and-s/
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchhealthyliving/

--- On Sat, 4/12/10, Cassie Dixon <roxy87cabriolet@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Cassie Dixon <roxy87cabriolet@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: WI
To: "Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com" <Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, 4 December, 2010, 12:53

What combinations have you found you enjoy?  I don't mind rating a great big salad, but I am getting tired of rotating the nuts, veggie burgers, and tempeh for protein.  I need to get more creative and break out of my "salad box"- variety of lettuce, red onions, avocado, protein (one of the above) and poppy seed dressing.  I got some dried cranberries, so that will go on one next week.
But my problem does come that I am hungry 3 hrs later and I don't know what to eat... More veggies? Carbs?
Thanks,

Cassie
"life's a garden, dig it!"

Sent from my iPhone

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment