Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] protein

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUmVDIc94U

________________________________
What combinations have you found you enjoy?  I don't mind rating a great big
salad, but I am getting tired of rotating the nuts, veggie burgers, and tempeh
for protein.  I need to get more creative and break out of my "salad box"-
variety of lettuce, red onions, avocado, protein (one of the above) and poppy
seed dressing.  I got some dried cranberries, so that will go on one next week.
But my problem does come that I am hungry 3 hrs later and I don't know what to
eat... More veggies? Carbs?

Thanks,

Cassie
"life's a garden, dig it!"

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2010, at 7:33 AM, pipedream63 <pipedream63@dodo.com.au> wrote:

No recipe to share, but a plan that's been working well for me. I'm down
15.43 pounds since the end of August. Three weeks ago I started following
The Lunch Box Diet, and that's made a big difference for me. Has anyone
tried it?

I had no trouble creating a vegetarian version, and I'm loving it because
I'm never hungry anymore! I never really enjoyed eating salads, but now I'm
having a huge one every day — just not all at one sitting. With the Lunch
Box Diet, you eat a normal breakfast and dinner, but pack a large lunch box
to graze on throughout the day. You put 60% veggies, 30% protein and 10% fat
into the box. Grazing keeps your blood sugar levels steady all day, so you
don't have the highs and lows that can cause you to eat unhealthy things
between meals. It's working great for me because I've come up with lunch
box combinations that I really enjoy so it always tastes great. Anyway,
just thought I'd share. :)

Anna
http://eatbreathemove.blogspot.com/

If you're interested in learning more about The Lunch Box Diet, here's a
good video:
http://eatbreathemove.blogspot.com/2010/11/another-video-on-lunch-box-diet.h
tml

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

     

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Be a homeroom hero! Help Yahoo! donate up to $350K to classrooms!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment