Saturday, December 4, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: WI

 

No recipe to share, but a plan that¹s been working well for me. I¹m down
15.43 pounds since the end of August. Three weeks ago I started following
The Lunch Box Diet, and that¹s made a big difference for me. Has anyone
tried it?

I had no trouble creating a vegetarian version, and I¹m loving it because
I¹m never hungry anymore! I never really enjoyed eating salads, but now I¹m
having a huge one every day ‹ just not all at one sitting. With the Lunch
Box Diet, you eat a normal breakfast and dinner, but pack a large lunch box
to graze on throughout the day. You put 60% veggies, 30% protein and 10% fat
into the box. Grazing keeps your blood sugar levels steady all day, so you
don¹t have the highs and lows that can cause you to eat unhealthy things
between meals. It¹s working great for me because I¹ve come up with lunch
box combinations that I really enjoy so it always tastes great. Anyway,
just thought I¹d share. :)

Anna
http://eatbreathemove.blogspot.com/

If you¹re interested in learning more about The Lunch Box Diet, here¹s a
good video:
http://eatbreathemove.blogspot.com/2010/11/another-video-on-lunch-box-diet.h
tml

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment