Sunday, April 3, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] Welcome Georgina!

 

Hi I am a new member this weekend – here is the survey of my information. What is your name?  Georgina *Are you vegetarian, vegan or neither? Neither – but I use a lot of vegan recipes due to food sensitivies *Are you looking to lose weight? Yes – I have about 100lbs to lose *Where do you live? Are you the only vegetarian in your household? Etc.  I live alone in the Montreal area *What do you hope to gain out of our group?  Some recipe/dietary ideas, motivation, friendship *Have you been a member of Vegetarian Slimming in the past? No Thanks a lot & have a great weekend! Georgina Check out my website for handcrafted gifts:   http://www.artfire.com/users/Trousseau-of-Crafts Take the first step in faith.  You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. -Martin Luther King Jr

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment