Tuesday, April 12, 2011

RE: [Vegetarianslimming] Baked Beans?

 

Hi there Namaste.

I live near Adelaide in South Australia. I have been a vegetarian for a
long time and I always wondered if there was a good baked bean recipe out
there somewhere..

Cheers,

Deborah

From: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of *Brooke*
Sent: Tuesday, 12 April 2011 8:40 PM
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Baked Beans?

Hi,
I am very new here and live in Melbourne Australia. I have always loved
having baked beans on toast but the other day someone pointed out to me how
high the sugar and salt content in the canned beans is. I was wondering how
can I make my own baked beans?

Namaste
Brooke

Celebrate The Divine In Everything

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment