Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Newbie here

 

Hello Brooke, welcome to the group. I too weigh 105kgs

________________________________
From: *Brooke* <liveyourlove@live.com>
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, April 4, 2011 11:31:30 PM
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Newbie here

Hi everyone,

I am the 46 year old mother of seven plus we have two young foster children
in our care.I am currently 105kgs and feeling extremely lethargic and
depressed.

After watching some videos and reading some books I have decided to become
Vegetarian with the intention of eventually becoming vegan. I was simply
totally ignorant of the horrors of mass-produced cattle and chickens etc and
feel really ashamed that I let my ignorance continue for so long.

I also have a sugar addiction and I am trying to minimise all sugar. I have
been drinking soy milk instead of milk and feeling great about that but
today I noticed the third listed ingredient in it is ....yep, sugar! *sigh*
Can anyone here please suggest an alternative to milk that DOESN'T contain
sugar and secondly maybe some ideas for forums or websites that can help me
with eating healthy vegetarian/no sugar meals?

Namaste
Brooke

Celebrate The Divine In Everything

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment