Monday, April 18, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] so far so what lol

 

Phone doc's, get results and order more tablets (they are needed whatever the result!) - DONE (and they say my thyroid is fine at the moment so what the flip is wrong with me!)
clean the loo - DONE
clean the bathroom sink - DONE
clean the stove topclean the kitchen sinkempty the bins - about to do
get Dr Dragon to take the black bin out find a new recipe to tryshopping listshopping (Saturday)laundry (Friday)laundry away (Friday)Dust the bookcase I managed to move - DONE
Parcel to Feisty Kat - DONE
Postcrossing cards - DONE
Move some books upstairs (need Dr Dragon's help with this one!)try and stitch (again!)
Hmm think that is it for the day - stove top and sink will be done tomorrow (along with weighing in which I forgot to do today ... oops!), I might start recipe book diving though, one other thing I have done is started tracking my food again so hopefully that will help me a bit.

The Dragon
Current stitching - Map of Durham
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchs-crafts-and-s/
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchhealthyliving/

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment