Monday, April 18, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] Plans and stuff

 

Right plans again , having seen the doctor on Friday (after getting Vampired again )
it turns out that I have again wrecked my right bicep AND at the same
time damaged a nerve sheath (could have stretched it or sommat!) and
this accounts for the numb right hand ,
oh the bicep should take about a month to heal, the nerves ... months!
but it will gradually get better and then I will be able to start
crafting again until then though ,
later this afternoon I can phone and find out the blood results in a
way I hope they need to up my thyroxine again as it would account for a
lot!

Now for the rest of the week I need to do some cleaning (well rest of
the week being today through Thursday - Dr Dragon is then off for 11
days ), so a list will follow :-

Phone doc's, get results and order more tablets (they are needed whatever the result!)clean the looclean the bathroom sinkclean the stove topclean the kitchen sinkempty the binsget Dr Dragon to take the black bin out find a new recipe to tryshopping listshopping (Saturday)laundry (Friday)laundry away (Friday)Dust the bookcase I managed to moveParcel to Feisty KatPostcrossing cardsMove some books upstairs (need Dr Dragon's help with this one!)try and stitch (again!)

The Dragon
Current stitching - Map of Durham
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchs-crafts-and-s/
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchhealthyliving/

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment