Sunday, April 3, 2011

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Welcome Georgina!

 

Hello Georgina, I'm working on losing 100 pounds too. Welcome to the group.

________________________________
From: Cindi <cindi93069@yahoo.com>
To: vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, April 3, 2011 2:08:28 PM
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Welcome Georgina!

Hi I am a new member this weekend – here is the survey of my information. What
is your name?  Georgina *Are you vegetarian, vegan or neither? Neither – but I
use a lot of vegan recipes due to food sensitivies *Are you looking to lose
weight? Yes – I have about 100lbs to lose *Where do you live? Are you the only
vegetarian in your household? Etc.  I live alone in the Montreal area *What do
you hope to gain out of our group?  Some recipe/dietary ideas, motivation,
friendship *Have you been a member of Vegetarian Slimming in the past? No Thanks
a lot & have a great weekend! Georgina Check out my website for handcrafted
gifts:   http://www.artfire.com/users/Trousseau-of-Crafts Take the first step in
faith.  You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
-Martin Luther King Jr

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment