Saturday, December 19, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Nothing important

 

Except that I hope this can help cheer up our Dragon. (Hope you get cleaning help pretty soon, and this link will therefore be appropriate -- in some ways!)

Once a week I give up trying to do my work as an editor and writer, when wife and I visit daughter's home in Manchester to babysit little Oliver, now 10 months old. Of course he has a couple of sleeps in the day - I'm quite envious though the notion of me crying because I'm tired and being pushed around in a pram to get off to sleep is not
appealing. On the other hand, the days in the week that he attends nursery they use another method of getting him to slumber. I can tell you I wouldn't at all mind being laid on my back and having nubile nursery nurses pat my tummy and coo...

Anyhoo, of all the many toys that kids can't do without these days, guess which, besides books, are is favourite? Naw, you won't guess so watch this video of him instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lk-4GhZIaw

Anyone want to hire him? - Dragon? He is a veggie baby too.

Merry Christmas and seasonal salutations one and all

Geoff

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment