Tuesday, December 8, 2009

DRAGON - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] meltdown revisited

 


Hi Dragon,
 
I am really sorry to hear that things are getting you down at the moment.  I have my fingers crossed for you that you can get your appointment with the dietitian soon as that will be a real boost too you.  Good luck on being able to find a cleaner too.  It would be a relief to know that there was someone able to give you a hand with the tasks you can't manage yourself.
 
Big hugs from Marie
 

 

 

Broke down again in the nurses office this morning, so they are going
to try and speed up my dieticians appointment (in the hope of helping
me feel better about myself and helping the ankle and pelvis), when I
got back I phoned a cleaner that had advertised in our local magazine -
she

a) refuses to do less that 2 hours a week! (we have a tiny Victorian worker's cottage!) and

b) doesn't have any slots free (duh why advertise then!)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment