Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Tesco MINUS

 

Last Summer I started my own veg patch. It's done really well for
yummy salad stuff. I have planted some garlic. Today I tried to buy
some unusual purple garlic with no luck. Does anyone know what it's
called and where I can buy it to plant in UK?

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Dec 2009, at 22:23, "Geoff" <geoffnelder@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I suppose I should be grateful Tesco sells soya yoghurts. I should
> be a good boy and use raw ingredients and make my own tofu. Someone
> give me a 36-hour-day please.
>
> Geoff
>
> --- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, Jules Henry
> <xogenevieveox@...> wrote:
> >
> > Oh dear. So how do you manage?
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > On 2 Dec 2009, at 15:50, The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@...> wrote:
> >
> > > Geoff I am with you all the way! I am not Vegan but I have a fatal
> > > nut allergy and I think that NOTHING that is Tesco own brand is
> > > "safe" for me as they have a blanket "may contain nuts" policy,
> > > amazing how the other supermarkets and some TINY stores manage
> > > though!!
> > >
> > > The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
> > > Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat
> > > Ornaments, Green Man
> > > http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
> > > http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst
> > >
> > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment