Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Re: DRAGON - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] WOOTNESS!!

 

Congratulations from UK
I have just been to a fabulous organic veg restaurent called Bill's in
Brighton. I have also been exercising using a wii. The Sports Resort
one. MyBMI is now 25 after 9 months hard work. Brought down from 31.5
Jewels

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Dec 2009, at 15:57, Marie Rieuwers <marierieuwers@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

> Hi Dragon,
>
> That is great work, especially as you have been unable to get in
> much exercise with that leg. I am thrilled for you and can share
> the excitement of your fantastic loss. Here's hoping for an equally
> good result on the scales next month.
>
> Hugs from Marie
>
>
>
> Okay I have had another dose of flu, coupled with the ulcerated leg
> BUT I weighed into today at the surgery and in November I have lost
> 7.5 pounds (3.4 kg) still a long way to go but getting there.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment