Monday, December 7, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] meltdown revisited

 

Broke down again in the nurses office this morning, so they are going
to try and speed up my dieticians appointment (in the hope of helping
me feel better about myself and helping the ankle and pelvis), when I
got back I phoned a cleaner that had advertised in our local magazine -
she

a) refuses to do less that 2 hours a week! (we have a tiny Victorian worker's cottage!) and

b) doesn't have any slots free (duh why advertise then!)

There is a possibility that the lady who does the kitchen and bar (not
at the same time!) at the local pub may know someone so will ask on
Wednesday (if I am in luck we can arrange for her to start in the New
Year).

In the meantime I still keep bursting into tears (the Furry Dragon (tm)
keeps licking them off my face and if a Cairn Terrier can look
concerned then he does ),
the medical profession doesn't think I am clinically depressed BUT I
need help before I am. I haven't done any stitching in weeks and
haven't even got the energy to do my cards (and I normally send them
out at the beginning of Advent), oh Goddess I need help and company! I
love Dr Dragon but he is out all day and I don't speak to anyone for
days.

Sorry this is a pity party but until I can get myself sorted I can't get food and cleaning sorted as it is just too much to cope with. I try menu planning but even though I want to boost my interest in food I keep falling back on the same things time after time.

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green Man
http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment