Thursday, December 31, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Up-coming plans

 

*HI there*
*
*
*I think you need to ditch the cheese!*
*I put on a few pounds over Xmas again and have gone straight back to
exercise and low fat food.*
*Just throw out anything you should not be eating.*
*Buy lots of vegeatables and make SOUP. That is what I am filling up on!*
*Good luck and Happy New Year.*
*Juliet xx*

2009/12/30 The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk>

>
>
> Well there is only 29 hours (and a smidge!) to 2010 and so I have been
> updating my blog (pics of Toby and stitching plans) and I am about to update
> my diet plans one and my recipe one.
>
> I know that I need to get myself back on track in the New Year, I am seeing
> the dietician on the 5th January but I need to fill a food diary out from
> Friday (hmm must finish the cheese by then!)
>
> I hope to be a little more "with it" from the 1st!
>
> The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
> Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green
> Man
> http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
> http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment