Thursday, December 31, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Up-coming plans

 

Thanks for responding Jules

Cheese is my Christmas treat (I can't eat nuts so I allow myself a couple of wedges of really nice cheese for after meals)

I can't exercise (Marie has seen the way I walk with crutches and it is not pretty!)

Other than the cheese there is no bad food in the house (well Dr Dragon some steak flavoured crisps/chips in but ACK!)

Soup is going to be my lunches (and possibly breakfast) for the next few weeks whilst it is still cold (hmm need to get a load of mushrooms, I'm okay on lentils and dried beans!)

Good luck to everyone on the group and of course happy 2010!

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green Man
http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst

--- On Thu, 31/12/09, jules Hendy <xogenevieveox@googlemail.com> wrote:

From: jules Hendy <xogenevieveox@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Up-coming plans
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 31 December, 2009, 8:06

*HI there*
*
*
*I think you need to ditch the cheese!*
*I put on a few pounds over Xmas again and have gone straight back to
exercise and low fat food.*
*Just throw out anything you should not be eating.*
*Buy lots of vegeatables and make SOUP. That is what I am filling up on!*
*Good luck and Happy New Year.*
*Juliet xx*

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment