Saturday, August 11, 2012

[VegetarianSlimming] Lunch Tod?ay

 

I figure if I tell you all what I eat now and then I might be inclined to keep it healthy - maybe :) Soooooo . . .

Lunch today was a green salad with a 'honey' (I used a little agave nectar - use what you've got, I figure) mustard dressing followed by ratatouille - not made according to usual recipe but all veggies (onion, garlic, eggplant/aubergine, zucchini/courgettes, green bell papper/capsicum, and heirloom tomatoes) thrown in more or less all together with a some dried herbs (used what I'd got again). Pretty good. Oh and my dh had some melon to follow that.

Not sure what's for dinner - we tend to eat our main meal in the middle of the day (one of the perks of being retired) so whatever it is will be light. Just as well after the big lunch - and it was indeed big!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment