Monday, August 13, 2012

RE: [VegetarianSlimming] returning member

 


Definitely!
Actually that's how I became veggie in the first place. I was eating a bacon sandwich at age 13 (I'd already given up all other meat apart from bacon and the occasional bit of chicken) that I had spent half an hour preparing (because I used to spend ages trimming off all the little fatty bits etc first, the rind, the edges of the round bit, anything else I didn't like the look of (ie most of it) which meant it took the best part of a whole pack of bacon to make one sandwich, very wasteful) and it dawned on me that I didn't even really like it that much. And my brain said, why the hell are you bothering to eat it then! I put it down and never ate meat again.

Opalline

From: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of The Dragon
Sent: 13 August 2012 12:05
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [VegetarianSlimming] returning member

Hmm seeing as I could always take or leave bacon I might give this a miss!

The Dragon

"This e-mail and any attachment(s) is intended for the recipient only. Its unauthorised use,
disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. Communications with Dstl are monitored and/or
recorded for system efficiency and other lawful purposes, including business intelligence, business
metrics and training. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect Dstl policy."

"If you are not the intended recipient, please remove it from your system and notify the author of
the email and centralenq@dstl.gov.uk"

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment