Monday, August 13, 2012

RE: [VegetarianSlimming] returning member

 

It depends on whether you want it to taste like actual bacon (it doesn't). It's more like the fake bacon flavour you get with bacon crisps. This is a good thing for me as I hate actual bacon taste but quite like the fake kind!
I like the taste but find there is a knack to cooking it.
It cooks very quickly and burns easily. If you overcook it, it becomes fragile and tends to shatter! I have been known to skip frying or grilling and just nuke it in the microwave for a minute or so. I don't think it says to do this on the packet but it tasted alright and didn't kill me so I guess it's OK!!

Opalline
(also in the UK and knows who the hairy bikers are, lol)

From: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of The Dragon
Sent: 11 August 2012 20:13
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [VegetarianSlimming] returning member

does any one know what the Quorn Fake B*con is like? I have a really nice "fry up" to try (Hairy Bikers diet one for those of us in the UK!) and I know Quorn is safe for me with my nut allergy.

"This e-mail and any attachment(s) is intended for the recipient only. Its unauthorised use,
disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. Communications with Dstl are monitored and/or
recorded for system efficiency and other lawful purposes, including business intelligence, business
metrics and training. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect Dstl policy."

"If you are not the intended recipient, please remove it from your system and notify the author of
the email and centralenq@dstl.gov.uk"

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment