Monday, January 30, 2012

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: Getting the group more active

 

I need to start walking more. I commute by bicycle when it's not raining, 3 miles each way, so I get in some cardio and leg workout every workday but I find myself getting tired after long walks so I need to be better about doing that more regularly.
Cindi

--- On Mon, 1/30/12, susan scott <stargazer41359@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: susan scott <stargazer41359@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Getting the group more active/ Maynard:)
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, January 30, 2012, 12:22 PM

 

Yea, I really like taking a walk too, good for the body and spirit. Makes me feel better, keeps the sciatica down to a dull roar and clears the mind. Good for what ails ya:) And easy on the joints as we get older. (I'm 52.) Susan.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment