Sunday, January 29, 2012

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Getting the group more active/new member:)

 

Hi all:) I'm new here and wanted to intro myself. First want to say thanks for letting me join and hope to make some good friends here and share ideas, recipes, etc. for healthy lifestyle. I'm Susan, 52, currently living in Texas with my fiance. We work as vendors at the local farmers markets, selling Texas grown olive oil. I'm vegetarian mainly. Also sometimes vegan and raw foodist. I try my best to eat healthfully most of the time. I look forward to sharing and being an active member here. Hope everyone is having a great day where you are. Susan:)

--- On Sun, 1/29/12, Cindi <cindi93069@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Cindi <cindi93069@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Getting the group more active
To: vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 2:10 PM

Hi everyone,
I would love to see this group become a bit more active again. What can we do to spark conversation and meal sharing ideas? Any suggestions? I will try to post some veg related questions for some conversation but please feel free to do the same as this is all our group and we can all benefit from sharing struggles, yummy recipes and successes! :-)
Enjoy your Sunday!Cindi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment