Sunday, January 29, 2012

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Getting the group more active/ Tiffany:)

 

Hi Tiffany:) I also quit smoking about 4 years ago and that plus going thru menopause put an extra 30 pounds on me. And once we get older it's even harder to get that weight back off. But, I am still SO glad that I was able to quit smoking (did it cold tofurkey~ heehee:)
Congrats on your upcoming wedding sweetie. We all need to help each other with support, motivation... we can do this thing together:) Hugs, Susan.

--- On Sun, 1/29/12, Tiffany Anderson <andersonvilles_queen@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Tiffany Anderson <andersonvilles_queen@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Getting the group more active
To: "Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com" <Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 5:05 PM

My name is Tiffany and I'm vegan, I lost all my weight and then quit smoking..have gained 30lbs :( and I've got a wedding dress to get into by November so I'm really needing some motivation :)

Sent from my iPhone

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment